<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11849132?origin\x3dhttp://twilightstarz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

*Friday, December 18, 2009*


Found a recent picture of Jie in taiwan..yepeuda!! (pretty) hahaha..how i wish to visit jie during the next holidays..haiz..shall see..wanna go korea too!..haha..all the documentries showed korea with all the nice scenery and food..lastly SHOPPING!!!..haha

On another note, I don't care whether you will be about to make it on 26 dec or not..If i have to do it myself i would gladly do it..I had enough..it has always been like this..do you know what 21st birthday signify?..it's like the passage to growing up..but you couldn't even take 1hr out of your schedule to even show your face and be there..it's really...I'm speechless..

You said that you need to study for your exams...but have it EVER CROSSED YOUR mind that i need to study for my exams too?..you only have 2 sem per yr..but i do not have that...and my school fees are not cheap..the MAIN POINT is i made an effort to go down for even 2hrs just to be there for her..what about you?..what have u done?...

When the 3 of us didn't say anything doesn't mean we don't mind...Now you tell me that you will have to let me know again about on dec 26..i already told you since mid-nov...are we even friends...this is not what i had in mind of a friendship..i don't see your efforts to be honest..so I HAD ENOUGH...I'm NOT going to care anymore...so be it..8yrs...


~*~[Twilight Drops In The Night]~*~[Rainie]~*~12:41 PM

*~Always Keep The Faith!! 믿어요(Miduhyo)!!~*