<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11849132?origin\x3dhttp://twilightstarz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

*Sunday, October 25, 2009*

Sometimes, i just don't know what to say...u and i are both going through the same things, but why is it that i am able to take time out for a meet-up but you could not..it's always 'I got a quiz coming up' or 'i can't make it'...is it to say i am not using my time to study like you?...I did say i understand..but that does not mean i could take it for multiple times...this is not the 1st time it is happening...ever since poly it's been like that..i didn't blame you then..i don't blame you now..but that does not mean I'm ok with it..there is a limit to everything in life...

What is the definition of being friends?...always there for each other isn't it?...close to 9 years of friendship..i don't want it to end on a sour note...you can say I'm being unreasonable here...but have you consider the number of times that you turn up for the meet-ups?...even getting birthday presents could be dragged...I do have quizzes and exams..not only you..or did you forget that i am also studying like you?..i still take time out just to have a meal with her...do you even know what is happening to her?...i am sure you know nothing...why have things turned out to be like this...


I can only say I'm disappointed in you..for the things you do...the 2 of us may say it's ok but have it ever crossed your mind that we are also busy..but we still squeeze time out just so we could meet-up...even for 2-3 hours for a meal...is that hard to get?...it's not like asking to spend the whole day 2gether or something..so i don't really see the point...you are worried about your results...am i not?..but that does not mean meeting up is impossible...you can't spend all your time studying...you need to relax yourself for awhile..

.....................................Disappointed.......................................


~*~[Twilight Drops In The Night]~*~[Rainie]~*~10:05 PM

*~Always Keep The Faith!! 믿어요(Miduhyo)!!~*